Warehouse Coordinator - Reno
Compiles records concerned with cycle count, receiving, storing, issuing and other miscellaneous. Conduct inventory transactions.
- Ensure data integrity within Syteline system, performs shipping, receiving and inventory transactions. Updates cycle count program as needed or requested, researches inventory discrepancies and reports findings to Inventory Control Specialist.
- Ensures that all daily shipping, receiving and inventory transactions are done real time.
- Works closely with RR in reporting receiving discrepancies regarding containers from Taiwan and Stock transfers from other locations.
- Prepare shipping docs such as: Packing lists, bill of lading, airway bills and shipping labels.
- Maintain daily shipping log to ensure all requested orders are shipped the same day.
- Inputs all shipping charges and tracking numbers the next morning, for tractability purposes.
- Unloads/loads trucks and containers. Maintains neat and clean warehouse. Uses FIFO (first in, first out) inventory method to ensure oldest motors and parts are shipped first.
- Ensures that containers from Taiwan are unloaded, verified and moved to proper location expeditiously and Syteline is updated.
- Follows company's carrier routing guide based mode transportation, trust time and destination. Adheres to customer's routing requests.
- Schedules trucks for daily shipments.
- Follows corporate guidelines in selection and use of Common and Airfreight carriers
- Runs daily transaction reports to ensure all daily transactions are posted correctly.
- Negotiate and buy tools and other shop supplies and services required to support shipping activities (with approval).
- Monitor the maintenance of warehouse equipment.
- Assist Branch Coordinators in modification process.
- This position may be required to fulfill regular on-call responsibilities as detailed in the TWMC On-Call Pay Policy.
- Support Customer Service to answer phones, check stock, prepare orders and track orders as needed.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Compliance with applicable Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required.
- Compliance with all Company policies is required, including adherence to Company ISO 9001 Standards and compliance with Company Affirmative Action Plan and Company Safety procedures.
- Incorporate the Standards of Excellence as outlined by TWMC (Pride, Desire, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, and Follow-through) into daily activities in order to create a Total Quality environment through personal commitment to excellence.
- Other functions as required (non-essential functions).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related experience and/or training in Receiving/Stores and Inventory Control transactions (including cycle count); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some college preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- APICS membership helpful
- Forklift Operator Certification required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write clear and focused correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in monthly reports.
- Ability to communicate one-on-one or in small groups with other employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as units of measure, percentages, proportions, interest, commissions, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply basic concept of inventory control.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, and depth perception. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company's (TWMC) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TWMC may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Resumes along with salary requirements should be sent to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Benefits & Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Qualified candidates should send résumés along with salary requirements and the title of the position that is being applied for to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Attn: Human Resources
5100 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.