Sr. Field Sales Rep - West Region
Manage relationship with customers to achieve annual sales objectives. Develop and implement sales plans for achieving sales objectives. This position will be based in or near Seattle or Vancouver, WA or Portland, OR area.
- Price and negotiate motor inquiries.
- Assemble technical/commercial proposal data.
- Make customer presentations.
- Develop product knowledge of all products.
- Provide feedback on competitive pricing and strategy.
- Be proficient in the order entry process.
- Lead selling team efforts.
- Make sales calls on customers.
- Be cognizant of antitrust laws and company policies.
- Counsel and assist in training Associate and Inside Negotiators.
- Develop a proven track record in sales by selling a minimum of 100% of assigned loading.
- Establish, implement, review, and modify sales plans jointly with TWMC to sell and service assigned customers.
- Provide technical assistance to customers in the selection, application, operation and maintenance of TWMC products and services.
- Be aware of, and responsive to, market conditions and competitive activities. Communicate such information to the operating divisions.
- Develop and maintain a cooperative and credible working relationship with other Teco Westinghouse personnel to assure that the customer receives the best possible unified effort and service.
- Manage expense allowances to obtain greatest return on investment and submit an expense report by the end of each month.
- Implement new product introductions and programs.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize market intelligence data on customer needs, preferences and buying habits, as well as that of competitive manufacturers.
- Prepare sales/budget forecasts and a Commercial Operations Report by the end of each month.
- Provide necessary reports, surveys and marketing information in a timely manner, as requested by your manager.
- Incorporate the standards of excellence as outlined by TWMC (pride, desire, teamwork, attention to detail, follow-through) into daily activities in order to create a total quality environment through personal commitment to excellence.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or
- One to two years related inside or outside sales experience and/or training in Industrial Products; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company's (TWMC) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TWMC may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Resumes along with salary requirements should be sent to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Benefits & Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Qualified candidates should send résumés along with salary requirements and the title of the position that is being applied for to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Attn: Human Resources
5100 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.