Customer Service Specialist II
Processes orders received by mail, e-mail, internet, telephone, or personally from customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
- Utilizing SAP in a high volume and fast-paced environment;
- Following all order entry procedures as defined in the Customer Service Manual;
- Attaching shipping verification document to complete order;
- Process OEM orders and backup Project Administrator-Associate;
- Checking stock for stock motors;
- Checking orders to make sure they shipped;
- Assisting branch offices in sales support functions;
- Processing backorders per Customer Service Manual;
- Determining "hold status" per Customer Service Hold Policy;
- Reviewing and processing customer change notices;
- Responsible for shipping addresses and freight approvals.
- Assisting with Accounts Receivable duties, which includes invoicing, credits, rma credits and any others as needed.
- Providing customers with order status report as needed.
- Answering telephones and e-mails.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Hours worked are based on business needs.
- Compliance with applicable Company policies concerning maintaining a drug free workplace is required.
- Compliance with all Company policies is required, including adherence to Company ISO 9001 Standards and compliance with Company Affirmative Action Plan and Company Safety procedures.
- Incorporate the Standards of Excellence as outlined by TWMC (Pride, Desire, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Follow-through) into daily activities in order to create a Total Quality environment through personal commitment to excellence.
- Other functions as required (non-essential functions).
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- SAP experience strongly preferred.
- Good communications skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Competent in Microsoft applications to include, but not limit Microsoft Word and Excel
- 10 key by touch.
- Typing 45+ wpm
- Syteline or Symix
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 5 or more years related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company's (TWMC) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TWMC may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Resumes along with salary requirements should be sent to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Benefits & Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Qualified candidates should send résumés along with salary requirements and the title of the position that is being applied for to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Attn: Human Resources
5100 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.