Corporate Strategy and Business Development Leader
Serve as part of the executive leadership team to create and continually improve the strategy and execution of the US operations. Act as a strategic and collaborative partner to the executive team in the US, along with Parent Company in Taiwan, to develop and implement the strategic business plan and support new innovations.
- Provide the direction and leadership in developing and implementing the global strategic and business development plans that enable the business to grow profitably.
- Drive the strategic planning process for the organization.
- Research and analyzes market trends and business performance metrics.
- Recommend and implement new strategies and programs to ensure that US operations achieve short and long term revenue growth goals.
- Actively engage with any partners or acquisition targets that complement our business.
- Develop and deliver global strategic plans to support business growth objectives set by parent company.
- Support existing businesses with analysis and business planning to ensure the company’s continued growth and sustainability
- Create annual 5 year Strategic Marketing/Sales Plan including New Product Requirements.
- Drive global business research agenda.
- Create and leverage research sources that enable Company to accurately assess market, customer needs, competition and new opportunities.
- Responsible for conducting market and industry research, performing quantitative data analysis, developing insights, and creating supporting executive presentation materials on high pressure and short deadline projects.
- Drive profitable growth, operational efficiency and strategic differentiation. Responsible for developing strategy, implementing improvement programs.
- Proactively identify, develop, and drive longer-term global strategies and initiatives that will result in attaining profitable growth.
- Leverage changes in the external global marketplace as catalysts for growth. Understand and act on trends in the external environment.
- Recommend, develop and drive options for global market entry considering all alternatives from build, alliance and acquire. Build detailed business plans for key strategic growth initiatives.
- Assess customer profitability, pricing and product mix versus competitors and adjust pricing or business models as appropriate.
- Develop structured tactical processes and practices including competitive intelligence, forecasting, pricing, business modeling, and ROI analysis.
- Identify acquisition candidates and lead business case development as well as due diligence and operational assessments to assure successful implementation.
- Drive new growth and customer retention. Developing breakthrough sales initiatives, creating sales strategies and solutions to address customer needs and lead the organization in the achievement of sales volume growth, revenue and profitability objectives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in leadership role
- Experience working internationally and across different cultures
- Proven success with developing and executing large scale strategic initiatives
- Corporate strategy or consulting experience
- EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company's (TWMC) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TWMC may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Resumes along with salary requirements should be sent to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Benefits & Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Qualified candidates should send résumés along with salary requirements and the title of the position that is being applied for to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Attn: Human Resources
5100 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.