Business Management Supervisor
Advanced analysis and management in the areas of sales, inventory, account receivable, productivity and KPI.
- Establish KPI Administration Guideline (applicable to all business units and departments, including the methods of audit)
- Following the end of a quarter, call the meeting for KPI evaluation, calculate the scores as the base of HR’s performance review.
- In the beginning of each quarter, collect KPI (including objectives and benchmarks) from business units and supporting departments, and make adjustments for KPI to be connected with President’s KPI and obtain approvals.
- Assist in preparing President KPI presentation to Headquarters.
- Sales Forecast: By each month end, follow up with each business unit to provide sales forecast for the following month (by customer/product/region/project); weekly, report sales progress and explain sales variance with the explanations collected from business units.
- P&L Forecast: At 10th each month, collect P&L forecast from each business unit; conduct Variance Analysis between Actual and Forecast (including the variances in sale/expense/gross profit) and present it to monthly closing meeting and business review meeting; follow up the minutes items identified in the monthly management meeting and report the progress of the traced items in the following meeting.
- In the beginning of the year, work with the business units to review the slow moving inventory and establish the full year action plan.
- Trace the progress of the action plan and report on a quarterly basis.
- Report the variance between the projected MOH (month on hand) and actual MOH, and the recovery plans (which will be provided by business units)
Accounts Receivable Management
- Itemize the newly added AR overdue and request the providing of reasons of overdue and the improvement plan from business units.
- Report at the monthly management meeting.
- Calculate the productivity by each business unit/supporting department (compare with target and prior year)
- Prepare the business & operation information for the Board of Directors.
- Prepare the data for OCC reporting.
- Company-wide Policy & Procedure Administration.
- Grant of Authority Update & Management.
- Conduct the assigned business analysis projects from Chairman & President.
The selection of the candidates for this department prefers background in Financial Accounting, Business Management or Industrial Management and excellent skills in Excel, Power Point and data analytical capability.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good communications skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Competent in Microsoft applications to include, but not limit Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 10 key by touch.
- Typing 45+ wpm
- AR experience
- P&L experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Financial Accounting, Business Management or Industrial Management and the excellent skills in Excel, Power Point and data analytical capability with 6-9 years’ experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company's (TWMC) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TWMC may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Resumes along with salary requirements should be sent to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Benefits & Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Qualified candidates should send résumés along with salary requirements and the title of the position that is being applied for to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Attn: Human Resources
5100 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.