Business Management Analyst
Assist in developing newly formed Business Management department. This department will be supporting top management with reporting, presenting, and action plan management, among others, working closely with Sales & Marketing, Operations, and Engineering. Areas of focus will include KPI, inventory, accounts receivable, and productivity. This position will be highly visible with the opportunity to effect change. Ideal candidate should be motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills. Advanced Excel and SAP a plus.
- Assist in establishing KPI Administration Guidelines (applicable to all business units and departments, including the methods of audit)
- In the beginning of each quarter, collect KPI (including objectives and benchmarks) from business units and supporting departments, and make adjustments for KPI to be connected with President’s KPI.
- Following the end of a quarter, assist in preparation for KPI evaluation review, calculating scores as the base of HR’s performance review.
- Assist in preparation of President’s KPI presentation to Headquarters, including gathering information from supervisors.
- Assist in Obtaining Sales Forecast Data:
- By each month end, consolidate each business units sales forecast for the following month. (by customer/product/region/project)
- Weekly, report sales progress.
- P&L Forecast:
- At 10th each month, collect P&L forecast from each business unit and provide to supervisor.
- Assist with conducting variance analysis between actual and forecast (including the variances in sales/expense/gross profit).
- In the beginning of the year, work with the business units to review the slow moving inventory.
- Assist with tracking the progress of the action plan.
Accounts Receivable Management
- Itemize the newly added overdue AR and consolidate the reasons for their being overdue.
- Assist with productivity calculation of each business unit/supporting department.
Assist with Company-wide Policy & Procedure Administration.
CRITICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including but not limited to: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- SAP or comparable ERP system experience.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Organized with an attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Accounting, Business Management, or Industrial Management with excellent skills in Excel, Power Point, and data analytics, with 3-5 years of experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company's (TWMC) Management reserves the right to revise, change or modify the duties and responsibilities of this position at any time to meet business and organizational needs. This position description may not list all duties for this position. The incumbent in the position may be asked to perform other duties. This position description is not a contract for employment and either the incumbent or TWMC may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Resumes along with salary requirements should be sent to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Benefits & Opportunities
We offer a competitive compensation package, attractive benefits, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and many opportunities to continue your professional growth.
Qualified candidates should send résumés along with salary requirements and the title of the position that is being applied for to:
TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
Attn: Human Resources
5100 North IH-35
Round Rock, TX 78681
Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans Equal Opportunity Employer.